Improving Scars after Gynecomastia Surgery

  Gynecomastia Scar Treatment | San Jose   San Jose, California – In most cases, the incision for gynecomastia that goes partially around the areola, will heal and be almost undetected. Due to the change in skin texture and color of the areola, the scar is well hidden after it Read More

Gynecomastia a World Wide Concern

Men Around the World Suffer From Gynecomastia   This patient had liposuction and gland excision, fat and aspirate were removed, 350cc on the right side, 400cc on the left. The surgery was performed at Marin Cosmetic Surgery Center. The after picture is 2 months after surgery. Each year the statistics Read More

Gynecomastia.Org – A Great Resource for Information

    In 1996, the website Gynecomastia.org was created. Merle Yost, a psychologist and previous sufferer of male breasts realized there was very little information available for men who have gynecomastia. He contacted Miguel Delgado, M.D. to collaborate with him in the creation of an informational website that would educate Read More

Before and After Pictures of Gynecomastia Patient’s Show a Surgeon’s Skill

Gynecomastia before and after photos |San Jose, CA San Jose, California-Most surgeons take before and after pictures of their patients. Board Certified Plastic Surgeons receive special training in photography due to the importance of this documentation which assists them in surgical planning. Beyond surgical planning, the photographs are a useful Read More

CoolSculpting Treats Pseudo-Gynecomastia

Pseudo-Gynecomastia can be treated with CoolSculpting San Jose, California-True gynecomastia is man boobs that are caused by excess breast tissue and excess fat. 60% of men will have some form of gynecomastia at some point in their life. Men with moobs may have what is termed pseudo-gynecomastia, which is not Read More

Gynecomastia and Breast Cancer

Breast Cancer and Gynecomastia San Jose, CA-Breast cancer is less common in men (1 in 1,000) than women (1 in 8) because men have lower levels of female hormones and less breast tissue. Men with gynecomastia, also known as moob’s have more breast tissue than normal, and many feel a Read More

Emotional Consequences Gynecomastia Can Have on Men

San Jose, CA-Gynecomastia or male breasts can appear at different stages in a man’s life. For many the onset is at puberty, but 90% of those will resolve on their own with no action needed as a young man passes through puberty. For the remaining 10% the development of breasts Read More

Male Breast Reduction and the “Light Pull-Through Procedure”

Popular search terms on Google that are related to gynecomastia are: • Gynecomastia cures • Gynecomastia surgery costs • Non-surgical gynecomastia treatment • Gynecomastia surgeons • Surgery for gynecomastia • How to get rid of man boobs…to name just a few. It is evident that, with the plethora of information Read More

Risperdal May Cause Gynecomastia

San Jose, CA- There is an anti-psychotic drug “Risperdal” that is manufactured by Johnson and Johnson (J & J). The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved the drug for adults in 1993 for the treatment of schizophrenia. Then the drug was approved in 2003 to include treatment of Bipolar I Read More